Fazza poem New 2026 One Day
💔 One day, you'll scroll through our old messages for the last time and realize there are no new ones coming. 📱🥀 No late-night conversations. 🌙 No random check-ins. 🤍 No "I made it home safely" texts. 🚶♂️🏠 Just silence where a whole person used to be. 😔
💭 The hardest part of losing someone isn't the goodbye. 👋💔 It's waking up every day and remembering they are no longer part of your life, while the world keeps moving as if nothing happened. 🌍⏳
🥹 I still remember the little things—the way you laughed. 😂❤️ The way you said my name. 🫶 The moments that seemed ordinary but became priceless the second they were gone. 🕰️✨
🌙 Sometimes I wonder if you ever think about me the way I think about you. 💔 If there are nights when a memory sneaks into your mind and makes your chest ache the way mine does. 😢🥀
🎶 The truth is, some people leave, but they never really leave. 🚶♀️💭 They stay in the songs we avoid. 🎵💔 The places we can't revisit. 📍🥺 And the quiet moments before sleep when we miss them the most. 🌃😔
💔 And maybe that's the saddest thing of all: loving someone long after they've become a memory. 🥀🕊️

Comments
Post a Comment