Fazza poems sheikh hamdan faz3 prince hamdan English poems faz3 Crown prince hamdan love poems

 💖🌹 My Beautiful Love, 🌹💖


There isn’t a single moment in my day when you don’t cross my mind. You have become the sweetest melody in my heart and the most beautiful chapter of my life. ❤️🎶 No matter how far apart we may be, my love for you continues to grow stronger with every sunrise and every sunset. 🌅🌙 I miss you deeply, but the thought of our future together fills me with hope and excitement. One day, I’ll be able to hold you close, kiss your forehead, and remind you in person just how much I adore you. 💋🥰🤗


You are my answered prayer, my safe place, and the woman who makes my world brighter simply by being in it. 🌍✨ Thank you for loving me, believing in us, and standing by my side. I promise to keep loving you with all that I am and all that I have. 💞💍



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Heart Fazza poem

My Love ♥️💕 sheikh hamdan fazza poems faz3 prince hamdan English poems