Fazza new English poem sheikh hamdan faz3 prince hamdan

 Your love is like a gentle breeze on a hot summer day. It’s a soothing, refreshing force in my life.


Even on our toughest days, I’d choose you all over again. Our love is worth every challenge we face.


I love you not only for who you are but for who I am when I’m with you. You bring out the best in me.


 Your love is like a book I can’t put down. Every chapter reveals something new and exciting about us.


 In your eyes, I’ve found my forever. My love for you knows no end and has no limits.


Life with you is like a beautiful dream, and I never want to wake up. You make every day feel like a fairytale.


 Every moment with you is a treasured memory. I look forward to creating many more with the love of my life.


My heart is a garden, and you are the most beautiful flower that blooms in it. I adore you, my love. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Heart Fazza poem

Fazza poems sheikh hamdan faz3 prince hamdan English poems faz3 Crown prince hamdan love poems

My Love ♥️💕 sheikh hamdan fazza poems faz3 prince hamdan English poems